Sunday, April 25, 2010

Elemental Circles

I used the Fall To Layout #86 for this card. I've been meaning to use the sketches for some time but haven't had time.

Blush Blossom and Sage Shadow are retiring colors and I love them. So these may be the only two colors that I keep around.

I clear embossed the flower stamp on the Blush Blossom first. Next I stamped it in Basic Grey ink on Shimmery White and used pastels to color the flowers in. I also stamped the flowers in Basic Grey ink on Basic Grey cardstock and Sage Shadow cardstock. I punched out different sized circles and fit them in the corresponding area on the Blush Blossom. I used dimensionals to raise the Shimmery White layers.

Let me know what you think!

Desiree

Supplies
Stamps: Elements of Style
Paper: Blush Blossom, Sage Shadow, Basic Grey, Shimmery White
Ink: Basic Grey, Versamark
Other: Stampin' Pastels, clear embossing powder, dimensionals
Tools: Circle punches (3/4", 1", 1 1/4", 1 3/8"), heat gun  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!