Monday, May 31, 2010

Elements of Style - Leaves

Another Elements of Style card. I used a Sketch For You To Try sketch by Jen Del Muro. This was fun to put together.

I colored the stamp with Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, and So Safron markers, then stamped on Very Vanilla. I also used the Color Spritzer and a Soft Suede marker. Plus I sponged with So Safron too.

I distressed the edges of the Very Vanilla, Soft Suede and More Mustard pieces. The card base is Not Quite Navy. There is vanilla satin ribbon over the mustard cardstock.

I used the Little Leaves sizzlit and cut leaves out of Old Olive. The sentiment is stamped in Soft Suede on More Mustard and punched with the 1" punch to fit in Vanilla Hodge Podge Hardware.
On a side note, my lovely daughter Emily received an award for Tolerance at the Clark County Youth Achievement Awards. She is also a Clark County Youth Commissioner and presented the awards for Family Life. She gave a speech to about 1,000 people and did very well. This year we could actually hear her! I am a proud mama!

Thanks for visiting!
Desiree

Supplies
Stamps: Elements of Style
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, More Mustard, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
Ink: Soft Suede, So Safron
Markers: Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, So Safron, Soft Suede
Embellishments: Vanilla Hodge Podge Hardware, Vanilla Satin Ribbon
Tools: Sponge, Color Spritzer, paper distresser, Sizzix Big Shot, Little Leaves sizzlit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!