Saturday, May 29, 2010

Elements of Style - Butterflies


This pretty card is one I case'd from the catalog, page 110. Don't you just love the Beautiful Wings embosslit???

I used the same color palette as the other cards I made using this stamp set. This was the third card for my Very Vintage class.

I stamped the image in Soft Suede ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and sponged So Safron on it as well. I layered that on a piece of Not Quite Navy that was punched with the spiral punch. Then I layered all of that onto Old Olive that I pierced along the edges. I wrapped linen thread around this three times. The card base is So Safron. The butterflies are Not Quite Navy.

I've finally put this set aside, I need to do some stamping with some other sets!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you are having a fabulous day!!!
Desiree

Supplies
Stamps: Elements of Style
Cardstock: So Safron, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Not Quite Navy
Ink: Soft Suede, So Safron
Embellishments: linen thread
Tools: paper piercer,  sponge, spiral punch, Sizzix Big Shot, Beautiful Wings embosslit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!