Sunday, February 8, 2009

Rustic Rooster

I just had to have this set! It's Rustic Rooster and its a Level 2 Hostess set from Stampin' Up! Let me know if you want it and we can start planning your party!

I made this card for the dot-to-dot challenge on Papertrey. The cardstock colors are Creamy Caramel, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Coffetti White and Really Rust. The ink is So Safron, Chocolate hip and Jet Black Stazon. The markers I used are More Mustard, Really Rust, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Ruby Red and Old Olive. I also used a blender pen and linen thread. I cut out the rooster and popped him up on dimensionals. Cock-a-doodle-doo!

So I have to tell you about Sale-a-Bration.... for each $50 you purchase in SU product, you may select an item for free out of the Sale-a-Bration catalog. Really cute stuff in there!!! Hostesses get a bonus as well as new demonstrators. Email me for info!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!