Monday, April 27, 2009

Glittery red cotton

Here is my card for Mojo Monday #83. I used the Soft Summer stamp set and Basic Grey Lilykate paper. The colors are Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red and Whisper White. When I look at this card I think of cotton.

I added a pretty Fluerette and ribbon from the Dress Up package. I stamped the sentiment in Whipser White craft and punched it out. Plus I glittered up the flowers with Christmas Red Stickles. Really an easy card. I actually forgot that I had made it last Tuesday night until I was looking at some card photos last night... and there it was.

Tonight is Crafter's Club night - our first get-together and we'll be doing the For the Love of Chocolate class that I posted a couple weeks ago. Yummy! This is the first club I've tried with my Stampin' Up! business so I am anxious to see how it goes over the next six months.

Have a marvelous Monday!

Desiree

1 comment:

  1. Love the crocheted flower and the monochromatic feel! Totally pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!