Saturday, January 16, 2010

You take the cake!


Here's another card we'll be making in my "It's my birthday so let's have cake" class. We will make four birthday cards using the Kaliedoscope DSP plus a cute box to put them in. I love that paper!!! It is so colorful and fun!

We will also be munching on cake! Anyone who knows me knows that I have a huge sweet tooth, so any time there's a reason to have goodies, I'll jump on it. Of course, I am turning 46 and that means that all those sweets have taken their toll, darn it!

Today I spent the day at my favorite local scrapbooking store and we decorated these awesome metal cases (I think that they are for packing around video cameras. We used papers and embellishments from a variety of companies and they turned out so cool. That got my creative juices flowing so I think I'll be hanging out at my craft table for the rest of the evening.

If you don't have plans, why don't you make a stop at your craft table!

Thanks for visiting!
Desiree

Supplies:
Stamps: Party Hearty
Paper: Barely Banana, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, and Whisper White cardstocks; Kaliedoscope Designer series Paper
Ink: Melon Mambo
Ribbon: Melon Mambo Polka Dot Grosgrain
Tools: Scallop Circle Punchm Scallop Edge Punch, Word Windo Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!