Thursday, April 22, 2010

Soft Suede Bird

The Elements of Style stamp set is beautiful. I just love it! Here I combined So Safron, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla.

For the Top Note layer, I sponged the edges with both So Safron and Soft Suede. I also used the Color Spritzer with the Soft Suede marker. The background stamp was stamped in So Safron and then I used the thumping technique with the Soft Suede marker, then I misted it with water.

The bird is stamped in Soft Suede and cut out, then adhered with dimensionals. The sentiment is stamped in Soft Suede and the ribbon is Very Vanilla satin.

Besides playing with this stamp set I've been working on some items that I've created with the Cog Chipboard coming in the summer mini.

Speaking of minis, you only have a little over a week left to order from the Occasions mini catalog. There are some wonderful products available in it.

I need to give my daughter a ride to the store and get back to my craft table so I'm off. Have a great day!

Desiree

Supplies
Stamps: Elements of Style
Paper: So Safron, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla

Ink: So Safron, Soft Suede
Other: Very Vanilla 5/8" satin ribbon, Soft Suede marker, dimensionals
Tools: Sizzix, Top Note die, color spritzer, water mister, sponges

1 comment:

  1. Your card is gorgeous. Love all the detail and the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading them!!!